Thursday, August 28, 2008

Planning my work and working my plan

Since I am a single mother, I have to be home with my son every evening. Working a part-time job is out of the question. Working weekends is out of the question because, that's when I spend quality time with my son. After school there is dinner, homework, bath and bed (in that order). We have little time to do anything fun.

As I stated before I need to find ways to increase my income. The first thing I want to do is sell some things on eBay and craigslist. I have some clothes that no longer fit, shoes and purses I no longer use and even some jewelery that could fetch a pretty penny. I may have one or two televisions that could go also. I've heard of people that make a living selling things on eBay. But that's not what I am trying to do. I just want to unload some of my own unwanted things while making a tidy profit. One woman's trash is another woman's treasure and there's nothing wrong with that. I just need to pull everything out of their hiding places, photo, and get them up for sale.


Money saving tip:
Write down everything you buy for a week, even a pack of gum. Then you will see where your money goes and where you can cut back or cut out all together.

No comments: